CAMP FISH KAYAK AUSTRALIA – RETURNS POLICY
CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind for any reason CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) will offer you an exchange or credit voucher ONLY provided that the following conditions are met:
- – The item is returned within 30 days of purchase
- – The item(s) is returned to CAMP FISH KAYAK – Compleat Angler Camping World Merimbula via registered post, courier or our Reply Paid address
- – You provide a copy of the proof of purchase
- – The item has not been worn or used in any way
- – The item is in original condition equipped with all swing tags, labels and packaging
- – The packaging has not been marked, stained or destroyed in any way
If these requirements are not satisfied, CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) reserves the right to NOT offer an exchange or credit voucher.
When returning boxed or packaged goods please ensure you pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) reserves the right to not accept the return.
GOODS ON WHICH A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN IS NOT AVAILABLE
CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) will not accept the return of swimwear or underwear due to hygiene.
CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) will not accept returns for Gift Vouchers under any circumstances.
REFUNDS AND FAULTY ITEMS
CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) will accept product returns for refund, replacement or repair for faulty items provided that the following conditions are met:
- – The purchased item(s) is faulty
- – You have proof of purchase
- – The item does not match the sample, photo, or online description provided
- – The item does not conduct the job or activity it was designed or advertised to do
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
Gift cards not redeemable for cash
IF THESE CRITERIA HAVE BEEN MET YOU CAN SEND THE ITEM BACK TO OUR STORE VIA OUR REPLY PAID ADDRESS:
Attn: CAMP FISH KAYAK AUSTRALIA – Online Returns Department
c/o Compleat Angler & Camping World
3 Market St
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) reserves the right to not offer a repair, refund or exchange where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect.
Some of the things that are not covered under warranty include:
- – Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs over time. (chipped topsheet , sun faded topsheet, faded Jackets, tears not loacted on seams)
- – Damage resulting from contact with objects such as lens scratches, ripped material, chips in kayaks
- – Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (product flying off of roof racks, etc)
- – Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing AFTER your purchase
CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) will initially assess the faulty item(s) on the spot in store and determine if the item is to be sent to the manufacturer for assessment dependent on the manufacturers return policy or if it can be processed and completed in store at the time.
If CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) deems it necessary to send the item(s) to the manufacturer, the turn around can take 6-8 weeks for the item to be posted assessed repaired or replaced. CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) has no control over warranty periods exceeding this time. It is up to the manufacturer to decide if the item is to be repaired, replaced or refunded. Each manufacturer has different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items, we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. The customer can not decide what action is to be taken.
In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU (Camp Fish & Kayak Australia) cannot be held accountable for repair periods, postage or communication from the manufacturer.
We will do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process.
Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly..
IF YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM PLEASE CONTACT US ON 02 6495 3985 OR VIA EMAIL INFO@CAMPFISHKAYAK.COM.AU
AFTER CONTACTING US YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED WARRANTY FORM, FILL IT OUT AND POST WITH YOUR FAULTY ITEM TO OUR REPLY PAID ADDRESS.